Saturday, March 22, 2008

Final Assembly



I hope you found the information in this blog useful. I will be starting another '48 that Will include the installation of all locks handles, glass. A complete concourse restoration. I have completed full size measured templates for most of the parts of this car and will make them available soon.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me through my website.There is a link on the front page of this blog.

I also want to thank Greg for all his help with this project.








2 comments:

strat said...

Wow. Been a long time since they include wood on car's body.

auto glass

Unknown said...

Cheers!
Great post! Very informative.
Thanks for possibility to write on your website,
it's great!
I’m still hoping there will be more posts on this site.
Thanks a lot!

chevy danvers